Yoga Darshan is registered under Trust Act (No. 6356/4/2184), by the Government of India. It is a multifaceted organization involved in dissemination the wisdom of the ancient visionaries.Aim & Objective (1) The main aim of the Yoga Darshan is imparting Social values among general public and maintain social harmony with establishment of culture and Spirituality in the Society.
(2) To start a programme for Hunger people with the name of Fight against hunger with the help of Society.
(3) To take up medical, Social welfare, relief work or any such project or activities that are found essential from time to time for general public utility.
(4) To start all other types of humanitarian service centers.
(5) To make self sustained and economically sound Society, yoga Darshan intends to impart free basic education, technical skill to under-privileged person. It also intends to provide education and life science skill among needy. So that their socio-economical growth and self sustainability can be achieved among the weaker sections of society.
(6) To start the health of discarded and ill treated by providing then the much needed free medical Aid.
(7) To Start the multidisciplinary facilities like Yoga & Meditation center, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Satsang hall with a library and reading room .